Sunday, July 29, 2007

Countdown, and I've still got it

Sooo, 192 days until I get my plane. I bought my ticket today and I'm happy but starting to worry (in a good way). I know it will be fine. I swore I would never travel via LA again, but circumstances conspired against me and I have to go that way (have booked a return via Hong Kong which I hope to be able to keep although the date will have to be altered for further in the future at some point). The silver lining is that I can take more stuff if I so desired (not so much desire there).

T'other thing is that I went to a party last night (yes, another one, woo hoo!) and stayed til early this morning and felt great when I got up (10.30ish). I purposefully didn't drink much. If that is the answer to staying awake and feeling good the next day someone should have informed me of the joys of fruit juice, or at least drinking slowly, much earlier.

And in other news I have linked up a very old walkman into my stereo so that I could listen to Kylie's 'Enjoy Yourself' album on tape. There has been some dancing.

1 comment:

AdventuringJen said...

Hurrah for Kylie!
So, what does 192 days mean for people not counting down? :) (or trying not to count down to that particular point in time!!)
yay you!
xxx