Friday, July 20, 2007

High on a hill...

I'm going to a party this weekend and I shall be dressed as Heidi. Can't wait. I will try and get a pic or two on here or facebook or something afterwards. Get on FB Annabel you bint.

Today I had one of my Fridays in Chichester where I had to get a hideously early train. I got soaked to the skin on my bottom half and spent the whole day interviewing people whilst being in various states of drying out.

Can't wait until tomorrow when I will spend the ENTIRE day (apart from getting dressed and partying as Heidi) reading the new Harry Potter. Brullliant.

Not a lot of news really. Did I mention Heidi? I have a flowery shirt.

3 comments:

A said...

I hope you've been practising your yodelling then! Put pictures on here, I can't be arsed with facebook. Myspaz went out of fashion so quick - what's the point. Trut.

LuvYaWaxy!
LuvElBintaroo X

AdventuringJen said...

Heidi! Cool!
And Harry Potter too! :)
What a great day!
xxx

Bob Zukerman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.