Friday, June 1, 2007

My walk home

Yesterday evening I walked back to Hove after a meeting in Brighton, and this is some of what I saw and thought:

Pretty bandstand still being repaired.








My feet in my Crocs.











Colours are nice.









The pier looks quite dramatic today.







Friends having a sit down.








God bless Brighton and Hove.







We love boys playing football.









Why is there a random yellow pole here? (the sticker did not provide any clues).










Cool.











What is the point in putting a flag up when you can't work out what it says? (and even then what that means).

And - oh dear look at the clouds.








6k/7k? The true price of beach huts on the Brighton/Hove border?











It's me!






5 comments:

Graham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Graham said...

the blue flag's for clean water isn't it? and croc's are well cool, i want a pair!

[sorry about the double post, i can't really spell!]

AdventuringJen said...

lovely to see you! :) My hair is almost like yours now!
xxx

Unknown said...

When did you get the crocs? I know you've wanted them for ages.

Ruth said...

Um, about a month and a half ago when Anne and James went to New York. They surprised me by bringing them back as a thankyou for looking after their cats (apparently I had been going on about them for ages...surely not).