Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mini-Happiness, Or Gifts from Strangers

I boarded the train to come home yesterday and sat opposite a man. He had several small squares of pink card on the table between us and he was folding one. Rather dismissively I thought 'uh oh, freak' and tried to keep looking out of the window, but the next time I looked back he had folded it into the most amazing little pig!

The train journey is only very short and we both got up to leave at Hove. He must have seen me looking at the tiny origami pig because he pushed it towards me.

The little pig is now sitting on top of my computer. Pictures below. Thank you stranger with an ASLEF identity chord. Train drivers clearly have deeper creative talents than I give them credit for.

1 comment:

A said...

Looks more like a little mouse to me, my love. I could be wrong though. Very sweet of him in any case.

xcques1