Saturday, April 28, 2007

Frou Frou, sandwich advice and new shoes

I have just got the album Details by the band Frou Frou, and I can't stop listening. I think it may be my music of summer 07. Anyway, it is pretty old now (2002) but as you may know, it takes me a while to decide I like something enough to buy something.

I have just be trying out a new sandwich option to see how it goes. Variety being the spice of life and all that. It was melted cheese and Skips in wholewheat pitta. I can now with integrity tell you that it is probably not worth you reproducing.

Anne and James gave me an amazing present to thank me for looking after the catties whilst they were on holiday. I now have a wonderful pair of crocs (brown, Mary-Janes for anyone that interested!). Irrationally happy about this, considering they are just shoes. I'll put a pic or two up once my camera battery is charged...

4 comments:

AdventuringJen said...

oooh, I've not seen crocs like that before, how exciting!
Amazing sandwich skills m'dear!
xxx

A said...

Skips and melted cheese - that old chesnut! You're wierd. ;-)

I miss Skips. mmmmmmm...prawn cocktail. Kiwis don't know what they're missing.

x

A said...

Had a listen to Frou Frou - bit dull after a while but LOVE some tracks. What a voice.

Does Imogen Heap not have the most unbelievably cool style though?! See the photos on her myspace - man, some people can pull off the most ridiculous things with incredible grace.

Ruth said...

Yes, very annoyingly good at wearing flippin anything. I like her adenturous music style though, as in great voice and interesting electronic effects.