Friday, March 6, 2009

Pestered into blogging

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted something.
Madness. And I hate it when people don't update theirs. Maybe it's because I am basically lazy. Ok, I put on or two notes up on fb, but I don't think that counts!

Anyway, I'm back and unwittingly challenged by a challenging person in my life to write something. Which I am in nearly in danger of not doing whilst still doing.

Some things that have made me happy recently:
  • my mini rose plant. Now blooming pink flowers on my window at home and just so so cute! It's a mini rose! It's so mini! I think you get the point.
  • a meeting running how it should. I not sure I'm convinced that the Government necessarily had to invent and impose the structure to bring us to that point, but nevertheless different agencies and groups sat round a table, had shared goals, offered services and generally made me think that some people are bloody great.
  • 14/15 f my sweet pea seeds have germinated and taken off like rockets. Actually not quite sure what to do with them now, but can't wait till they flower because the scent is heavenly.
  • having my own white board by my desk. Yep, it's the thinking woman's flipchart.
And check out Iva Lamkum.

1 comment:

AdventuringJen said...

Wow! You're so cool with your own white board!
And so much planting going on everywhere at the mo, much fun!