Thursday, August 23, 2007

Anticipation

At the moment I am anticipating various :) things. I think anticipation is more active than waiting, and I'm certainly not wishing away my time.

One of these things is my surfing break I'm about to have with Anne and James staying with my aunt and uncle in Cornwall. Another is my Welsh adventure going in a week's time to Snowdonia for Ieuan and Mary's wedding. They are getting married on an organic farm in the middle of no-where in beautiful surroundings and inviting all their friends to camp and generally have a festival of fun for several days. I've been to quite a lot of weddings and I think this is going to be pretty memorable. And Steve, my ex-colleague and friend I am travelling with, and I don't have anywhere to stay so that makes it even more of an adventure!

I've hardly had a day off work since Easter and I can barely remember what it's like, so I'm giddy right now. Pictures to follow. There are lots of other things to anticipate but I will talk more about them another time.

No comments: