Monday, September 3, 2007

Cappucino and prayers anyone? Or, CafeChurch



My church, which frequent readers will know I am quite fond of, has now devoted an entire side of the building to cafe seating and tables! It's great :) My church rocks. Everyone loves it and we sit there after services drinking coffee and chatting. In theory it is meant to be more attractive to students, but pah, the rest of us love it whatever, and there are a couple of sofas coming. Who said church wasn't a place to relax and have a chat? Surely that is What Jesus Would Have Done with random uninviting C of E buildings??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks ace. I know coveting is a no-no but I wish we had that!

A said...

What Would Jesus Do?...trim or full-fat?

Do they have a bar?! Jesus definately liked his wine, so maybe you should suggest it. :-)

x